Notary public can usually be found at banks, copy centers, and private offices. They welcome walk-in clients and operate during business hours.
However most people who need notarial services Notary Services are either working during the day or unable to leave their homes and offices due to various reasons. They will have to wait until they get off work late afternoon and find a notary public whose office is open later into the evening or over the weekends.
Others who may need a mobile notary include:
- Senior citizens, who may have difficulties in traveling to the notary’s office or finding someone who can drive them there.
- Bed-ridden patients at the hospitals or nursing homes, who will most likely never be able to travel in time for such a critical document as power of attorney.
- Company executives and business owners, who may not like the idea of spending at least half an hour out of their busy schedules to go to a notary public office.
Why do you need the service of a traveling notary?
- Convenient: Set up an appointment over the phone or email and have it done at your own place.
- Time saver: When you live in a big, crowded city like San Francisco, the time you spend to get ready, travel, find parking spots near the notary office, wait for the notary to be available if they are serving another client, and then travel back to your place is probably not worth the efforts.
- Multiple signers: When you have more than two parties sign a document, it is easier to gather everyone at one place and have the notary public come and meet them there.